Onlinevideos 2.0 Yle Areena and Netflix for onlinevideos are broken for me. (1 Viewer)

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

Im not sure if it is timeout issues, or something else, but
    sometimes dynamic categories are loaded on netflix, sometimes not. I have zero succesful playback on netflix.

Yle areena categories are shown fine, but no playback. It tries to buffer data, but then gives up.

Logs attached.

Br, Stil thanks for great job you folks are doing ;.)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Log looks really strange, a lot of 403 statuses indicating that the login failed, but then the util would say so (and you would not be able to browse at all...). The problem with the browser player looks familiar from beta test. A couple of users solved this problem by doing a reinstall of OnlineVideos.
    • Uninstall with MPEM, keep your settings
    • Clean MPEM cache
    • Goto the plugins directory and remove all traces of OnlineVideos
    • Download the mpe1 and install again
    • Re enter your credentials
    • Enjoy Netflix...;) (knock on wood)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yle areena categories are shown fine, but no playback. It tries to buffer data, but then gives up.

Just checked Yle, and here it works reasonably.
    Checked a video from lapset, which didn't play (On website is didn't play either, it's geo-restricted)
    Checked a video from Kaikki ohjelmat and that one did play correctly.

So, can you give me an example of a video which doesn't play in OnlineVideos, and that does play on the website so I can check things?

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

Probaby something is broken in my machine ony, cos you have it working. Anyway, no working wideo on areena here.
    Is it missind rtmp protocol handler, dns, cos mpurlsopurcesplitter log shows that hostname cannot be solved.
    or what. Strange. New logs stil attached. Tried few areena videos.

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Yes.

That was it. Now it is working. It was a bit odd though, because i've allready done that few times. This time was different in a way, that I deleted all mpurl*.* files before re-installing.

Thanks.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice! I had also asked kosti (don't know his forumname) to get me a list with urls so I can start implementing it. Didn't get a response yet, so...

Temporary fix published. This works on an old version of the website, don't know how long that old site will be supported though

Last edited:

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Wow, that was fast. Thx! Hope that old version is there long enough. Yle is very popular site here so I think I'm not the only thankful here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom