OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (5 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Youtube indeed changes things from time to time. Best way for me to investigate is to post the url or the id of the youtube video.
    Perhaps its best to open a new topic for that, as to not pollute this thread?

gerit

Portal Member
    October 31, 2012
    Nuremberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey guys, good morning,

Amazon Prime doesn't works again last few days. I got the known error message (sry, german only) "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladressen". I don't, if Amazon is changing your website for the Prime Days next week. It would be nice, if you have a look into this issue.

Thanks,
    Gerit.

goorawin

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I having been trying to add our catchup TV Channel 7 and 9 in Australia, to OnlineVideo but without luck.
    Is there any possibility that these could be added please?
    If you need logins I can give you those.
    Thank you in advance.

Harry Morgen

Portal Member
    April 30, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any news on the YouTube situation? It seems to work ok for a few days then stop again. The error message I get is the one about the api key.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not yet. I still only have one apikey, and the rate limit is hit quite often:
    1605195594238.png

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Youtube has changed quite a few things these days. Youtube-dl and youtube-dlc teams are on top of the changes. Perhaps some ideas could be taken from their open source code or a new plugin could be developed to use Mediaportal as GUI for youtube-dl similar to youtube-dl-gui?

Last edited:

Harry Morgen

Portal Member
    April 30, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for showing the graph, that's impressive. I guess it does show how popular the plugin actually is if there are enough people using it to hit 10K every day.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for showing the graph, that's impressive. I guess it does show how popular the plugin actually is if there are enough people using it to hit 10K every day.
    Indeed. I think having one more key would be enough most of the time.
    I regularly test if the old key from @offbyone works, but I never got it working, so perhaps there's something else going on with his account.
    Also tried creating another key for the onlinevideos project, but google adds up the usages to check the limit.
    If anyone is able to create a youtube v3 api key and is willing to share it (PM!) , I can add it too and alternate using one of the 2 keys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom