1. The language is not configured in the site config, there's already over a hundred languages on the site, so the languages is actually the first level of the categories. hence the need to clear the cache. I cant find a way to make a site config entry as a list, even less likely multiple selection list. And in the case of our family, we want multiple languages shown as the top level as we speak English, French, Haitian Creole, Swahilli and are working on Lingala. (STRIKEOUT: I find that when I change languages (top level category) it doesn't re-query the subcategory. /STRIKEOUT for some reason I just tested this again and it is re-querying now...not sure what I changed, if it pops up again, I'll let you know.)1. No need to manually clear the categories. When the user opens the site config dialog and changes anything the site is completely recreated (new instance).
- I need to clear the plugin's cache of categories and videos when the user goes back and changes the language (DiscoverDynamicCategories). How can I do that?
- One category is audio only, no video. How can I get OnlineVideos to play an audio only file? I get an error about no video to render.
- In the configuration options..a bool ends up with a sub menu of TRUE/FALSE. That's kind of lame. How can that just be a simple toggle?
- How can a mp4 with embedded subtitles (not burnt in) be told to not play the subtitles?
2. OnlineVideos currently only supports videos. (Hence the name ) So you'll have to filter out hese links.
3. Not sure why it is that way, maybe in MP1 I didn't find any other way back when I implemented it.
4. I guess the embedded subtitle track is marked as forced. The subtitle rendering is done by the MP player. Can you at least disable it while playing same as when playing a local file with subs?
2. That's what I figured, however the site has a combination of audio and video, any thought of making that an option in online videos, for sites that offer up both videos and music?
3. Got it.
4. Yes, I can turn them off with "L". For videos, Subtitles mode selection is set to "Subtitles will only display forced subtitles". I dont believe they are forced.
When I toggle them, they are listed as: ENG [CORE MEDIA SUBTITLE (TX3G)] 1/1
And a new question:
5. Any way to make a certain channel be a shortcut on the home screen?