Only Show Actual Recordings (1 Viewer)

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I'm new to MP2 and I'm very impressed, but there's something I can't figure out. For the series that I've imported I see all episodes listed in the library even though I don't have all the episodes. Is there any way to show only the episodes that I actually have recorded?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I'm new to MP2 and I'm very impressed, but there's something I can't figure out. For the series that I've imported I see all episodes listed in the library even though I don't have all the episodes. Is there any way to show only the episodes that I actually have recorded?
    Please check the wiki here: “show all know media items“ is the setting you have perhaps unintentionally set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the number showing on the Guide is a corrected/adjusted number. So if the xml file shows 1.9 as episode-num, the Guide displays 10.2. So MP2 is converting the xml number by adding 1 to each digit set. I will...
    I had checked the episode-num line, and they do not match for a given show. But after checking several entries I found that the...
    Using MP 2.3.2. I am using Schedules Direct JSON to populate my EPG. I don't see the Series or Episode information for any tv...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
    When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
    Replies
    Views
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
    Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom