only wrong search results for TV-show (1 Viewer)

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

I want to add the 90's Sitcom "Working" to my database. The files are properly named "Working - SxxExx - Episode Title" and thetvdb.com lists the show with id 77786 [LINK]. Nonetheless, when I start importing only "Wagnaria!! (145211)" and "Katherine Lynch's Working Girls (83749)" are found. A manual search for "Working", "working" or the german title "Die lieben Kollegen" doesn't change that. Also no change when setting the language to 'English' (I'm normally using 'German') in the "Online Data"-Section

Is there a way to search for a series-id rather than a name? Or some other way to point the importer in the right direction?

bta489

Portal Pro
March 17, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
I know it should work. I don't see why it wouldn't, but it simply doesn't find it. Here is what a (forced) scan in GUI resulted in:
(Not) Working.jpg

That's all I got. :cry:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Must be a corruption due to German language then. Contact TheTVdB admins on their forum, so they can fix it. You can of course also sign up for free and correct the German entry yourself. Takes 15+ minutes and it will show up in the API results for MP-TVSeries to use then.

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That did the trick!
    I added the german Title and now it is recognised instantly...very weird.:cautious:

This show seems to be jinxed, though. On thetvdb the field for series name would just not accept any input when 'german' was selected. For all other languages I was able to edit (I tried all). Then after a gazillion refreshes (and just before I wanted to submit a support-request in the forums) it suddenly worked o_O

Thanks for the support (again).(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom