(original thread) MP-TVSeries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Zeflash : Congrats on your newborn ! And thanks for all the hard work.

Inker :
    I do not quite see the use of the HD feature. Is it just for me knowing "Oh, next ep is HD", or does it really "change" anything when playing (i.e apply different filters, or sth) ?

mcbelly

pannivas

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    Zeflash : Congrats on your newborn ! And thanks for all the hard work.

Inker :
    I do not quite see the use of the HD feature. Is it just for me knowing "Oh, next ep is HD", or does it really "change" anything when playing (i.e apply different filters, or sth) ?

mcbelly

from Inker's explanation its just a visual feature.

To me it sounds like a cool feature as i have many HD TVShows and it will be nice to have a small icon showing you what is HD and what is not.

Cant wait for version 9.0 to be available and go home and test it.

Zasurus

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Zeflash: WOW! Even with a new born baby AND the holidays you managed to releace a new version... now me putting off lifting floor boards and running CAT5 around the house instead of all over the floor cause I have to many TV Series to watch and games to play seems lazy! :oops:

I guess we have to wait for the patch to be tested before we normal ppl can get our hands on it?

Thanks

Zas

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you still have this issue using mp 2.2 and 0.8 of the plugin? If you do, yes pls provide both the mp log and the plugin log.

Problem is I cant reproduce it (and I think neither can Zeflash).

Fixed with the mediaportal 0.2.2 install and a clean install(of mp and mp-tvseries) :)
    This was with 0.8 before but had a recent SVN version of MP running.

Scoobsheister

Portal Pro
    June 21, 2006
    have been using this plugin since the start and still find it to be my most used plugin. The only slight thing i think needs tweaked would be some sort of "mark series as watched" feature that would toggle the watched flag of all episodes in that series to 1 as i find that when i apply the new update i sometimes have to rescan the database and have to manually update the watched flag of each episode (which can be very time consuming)

Congrats on the new addition to the family and we appreciate your hard work.

thanks

DJ Randall

Portal Member
    September 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    have been using this plugin since the start and still find it to be my most used plugin. The only slight thing i think needs tweaked would be some sort of "mark series as watched" feature that would toggle the watched flag of all episodes in that series to 1 as i find that when i apply the new update i sometimes have to rescan the database and have to manually update the watched flag of each episode (which can be very time consuming)

thanks

Yes... I have noticed that too... It would be nice to multiple select episodes in the config screen to set them to watched!!!!

zeflash

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2005
    Home Country
    France France

thanks

Well I try my best not to break the DB on upgrades for that specific matter - I guess what I could do when an update is needed is to make a backup of the DB in case something goes wrong (I might be presumptuous to think that any update will go OK for everyone).

Anyway, on that watched flag issue, I have the same problem so I want to make it possible to do a toggle on a entire season or a series. I don't know if selecting multiple episodes is doable, I could also look into it.

And about the request of having the DB on a network share, I would indeed need that too but I have concerns about concurrent accesses on the DB file. I will also look into it (if I find some time)

mindblow

Portal Member
    December 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    wow, thanks for a super plug in.. Will come handy!

Just one thing, have a little problem with starting the avi-files. It takes about 5 seconds before i get the picture. I hear the sound, but no picture.
    When i start the normally way (via my movies) it starts perfect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom