OSD clock in TV and Video (1 Viewer)

M

malte71

Hi, I have one simple request:

I would like to have a clock showing the current time in the OSD of TV and Video.

I know there is a clock on the start page of media portal. But when you're watching TV and wait for another program to start or you have to leave at a particular time or whatever it would be very convenient to just check the time in the OSD.

Best regards,
Malte

M

malte71

Okay, thanks for the hint, now I've got clocks all over the place.

Snedig

Portal Member
July 1, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
If I understand you correctly, you want a clock to pop up when showing the OSD for the currently playing program?

This is integrated into several skins as far as I know, I myself use StreamedMP, which has a clock in the top left hand corner on all menus and in the OSD.

MeMeMe

Portal Pro
August 4, 2010
In StreamedMP, the clock is hidden when watching fullscreen video (live TV, moving pictures, MP-TV series). I want the clock showing all the time, so if I'm watching something, and want to know the time, I don't have to show the OSD.
Since posting, I have figured out how to do it for StreamedMP, but it would be nice for it to be an optional feature of the skin.

spranz

Portal Member
June 10, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
YES !!! I search the same feature. clock on the screen during watching tv !

i will not use the remote controll for looking the time !

can somebody programm a plugin or so.....

windykiwis

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
Wellington
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
FYI I achieved this by having a windows Clock gadget on my desktop, but selecting it to "always be on top". I played with the opaque setting so its visible but not too noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom