Overscan on ATI cards - Stuck (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    MY TV is not the issue. The HDMI source is set to "PC".
    Further to the comments by mm1352000 while I know settings names differ between manufactures but on my display (Philips TV) the PC and Game settings have no impact on resolution etc. it is to do with pixel format, the key setting for me is under Picture Format which needs to be set to "Unscaled".

Metronome

Banned Users
    February 28, 2012
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    MM1352000:

1: Because at the time of taking the screenshot I was troubleshooting the different settings, you genius.

2: Overscan and Underscan is not specific to CRT monitors. Hence the existence of both in 2018. I don't have a CRT, yet have this issue.... Seems self-evident.

3: I use 12noon because the DRRC created an issue with the HDMI handshake process between the PC and my receiver, causing the DRCC to respond erratically at times. If the MP DRRC was working perfectly, why on Earth would I need to have gone out of my way to utilize 12noon you clown...... PS: To humour you I removed the 12noon scripts. The result was the original problem I had years ago resurfacing and it didn't absolve the current issue.

4: *removed by admin due to inappropriate language used*

5: Problem solved. Backed up my Mediaportal library, re-installed a fresh copy of Mediaportal, using all of the same plugins and bat files. No scaling issues.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    Your use of language and your tone throughout this short thread is conclusive evidence that you're an insecure and lonely doucheb@g with a blatant intellectual inferiority complex. You clearly have no interest in helping me or providing any form of constructive support. So you can go ahead and f$%k yourself whilst I proceed to fix the problem myself.
    I couldn't understand how you could say this about the most helpful guy here.
    I've reported your post to mods.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    @Metronome
    I unreservedly apologise for all my language and tone that caused you frustration. I was genuinely trying to help, and [again] I'm sorry if what I said did not come across that way. Great that you found a solution to the problem you were facing - thanks for sharing the details.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    P Streaming to two clients from the same card Newcomers Forum 1
    A Should I buy this card in 2020? Newcomers Forum 9
    badboyxx TV card is listed as unknown in TV-server config General 4
    A RTL2832U (REALTEK DTV Filter) re-appears with new card ID in TV server after something? General Support 3
    D Tuner Suddenly Missing Channels TV-Cards 0
    L Mediaportal 2 - Digital Devices Max M4 - kein Signal bzw. Cards busy Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    M New Capture Card Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    F Hauppauge dvbs,dvbt card problem MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
    J No free card v1.21 Installation, configuration support 7
    N What dvb-t/t2 dual or quad tuners work with media portal (in the UK)? Newcomers Forum 8
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    pur_berger Which TV Card (USB, CI) works with MP2 und Win10? General 6
    A Genpix skywalker dvb card not scanning channels 1.19 0
    RossMcivor I'm just not getting any results part from card/device name/ids, no card status's TV-Server 1
    Hotkey Search for external Graphic Card to use UHD w. 60Hz Video-Cards 0
    T My trusted TBS 6922 DVB-S2 card won't work in new system....any ideas please!!? General Support 3
    K Schedules Direct or Tuner Card Incorrect Station Electronic Program Guide 0
    A Issue with TBS 6902 dual s2 decocer card General Support 0
    V Remotes and TV cards General 2
    Top Bottom