[PATCH] Power Scheduler multiseat addon + WOL (1 Viewer)

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OnkelChris

All the errors occurs after the server is started.
    2009-09-14 17:29:30.578125 [Info.][TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: WOL - The TV server started successfully!

My code changes should not affect anything after this point, at least I think so.

It could be some sort of a timing problem, the server responds to ping but the tv service is not up and running.

The logs are unforunately not that helpful...Any errors on the server side?

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OnkelChris

Test the attached TVPlugin.dll. It adds a 10sec delay when the tv server is succesfully started, this should give the tv service time to start as well.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i will do so when having a bit freetime... i am currently moving, so my freetime is very less... and my english is poor in this moment... :p

but :D for the new dll

y0003146

Portal Member
    February 21, 2008
    Frankfurt a.M.
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello JBravo,

thanks for that essential plugin! It works perfect! Yesterday I update MediaPortal to 1.1.0 Beta but your plugin doesn't work anymore. Do you plan to modify/update your plugin for the 1.1.0 version?

Edwood

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey

I have spent the entire weekend playing with MP, and have upgraded to 1.1.0 and am trying to get PowerScheduler to work.

I've just installed a recent SVN build in the hope that the multiseat patch might help (even though I'm really singleseat). It didn't.

Everything seems out of whack!
    I have the suspend timers in server and client set to 2 minutes (for testing).
    If no exceptions are 'active' (ie. running process that prevent suspend), then the machine will go into suspend after about 50 seconds - regardless of my activity! I've added firefox.exe to the exception processes to allow me to use the HTPC with powerscheduler still turned on.

I've tried every combination I can think of with respect to server / client, and I'm having no joy at all.

Logs attached. Sorry if they're not quite right or something - I've never sent logs before.
    Hmmm... how the heck to I attach logs!? Hmmm... can't figure that one out, so I'll put em on rapidshare.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Edwood
    This thread is actually not for general trouble shooting of the PowerScheduler plugin. Try to post in some of the general sections instead.

Acccording to the logs something is not correct;
    2009-09-27 23:03:44.480139 [Powerscheduler Timer]: PowerScheduler: User input detected at 27/09/2009 2:24:19 p.m.

This will cause PS to standby since there's more than 2min between current time and last user detected input...
    /j

magnil

Portal Member
    April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    "Patch is now in SVN 23658."

Please excuse a newbie but where do I find it?

Edwood

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    On the home page, top right, there is a section called "Quick Links". The second link takes you to this page, where you can DL the latest SVN builds. Anything after 23658 will include it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom