paused navigation sometimes (1 Viewer)

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
November 10, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
On my testingmachine, i have no remote connect. Only keyboard for navigation. Sometimes when i open i menupoint, the navigation doing nothing. But when i press any key it comes for a short time the rolling points (for waiting time) and then it goes on. it is not only at one piont, but most time in th settings-section, but not only.

it happens often, when i navigate very fast.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the importer running in the background? It seems, that something is very slow, to the GUI needs more time. I faced it a few times, then the importer is active or if I'm somewhere with a huge amount of unfiltered media items. You could also try to filter once for a small amount of media items and try to reproduce the same to Analyse, if there is a difference.
    If both gives no clue could you upload debug logs and mention the time, when you see the loading symbol.

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You're right. It seems so, that this happens, when i enter a huge unfiltered media items. When i wait then the item comes. Perhaps it is better to show the loading points every time, when entering a item who need longer than a second or a half second. So the user see that mp not hang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom