people with disabilities and Media Portal (2 Viewers)

L

lowellbrit

I am looking for a remote for media portal for someone in a wheel char. The person has gross movement but not fine movement. Something with large buttons would be great. The remote does not have to be wire less but that would be even better. Anyone out there using this for people with disabilities?

Anyone have any other idea's?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    lowellbrit said:
    I am looking for a remote for media portal for someone in a wheel char. The person has gross movement but not fine movement. Something with large buttons would be great. The remote does not have to be wire less but that would be even better. Anyone out there using this for people with disabilities?

Anyone have any other idea's?

I did a search and found Adaptivation Universal it is suppose to allow optional input controls through jacks on the unit.

I also found a voice activated remote the review tells more about it and the company that it can be ordered through.

My google search should help you more with that. I'm sure the people here will help out with the needed info to get any of these remotes to work with MP.

Mike Zemina

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom