Personal TV Guide (1 Viewer)

Edna

Portal Member
October 8, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Question on more intelligent series recording

In the DVBT EPG data the episodes of series are often named "SeriesName Ep 12/24" or similar. MediaPortal does not filter out the episode information making it impossible to schedule series recording automatically.

Would this plugin solve the issues by letting me record all shows containing "SeriesName" from the relevant channel?
:D

Uries

Portal Member
June 27, 2006
Bavarian,

I realize this is still a WIP. Am I correct in understanding that until a time you completely revise the plugin, it will not work with the tvserver?

Do the two epg db's (MP & MP server) even contain the same info?

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Really great work Bavarian! I am glad its still progressing. This has been on top of my wishlist for a long time now.

Paloema

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey Bavarian,

just one question that popped into micheloe's mind: How about integration of TVE3 and especially Powerscheduler for TVE3? Do you have that in mind (really hoping for that)?

Regards

tpeosl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Bavarian,

the search and automatically record of EPG entries is one of the features I´m missing most in MP. I would like to develop a plugin, which would provide this feature. It would be my first plugin and your Personal TV Guide plugin is very close to it. So I'd like to use the source of your plugin as starting point, but I have not found the source code in SVN. Where can I find the source code of your Personal TV Guide plugin?

est68

Portal Member
    May 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Working on a Automatic Recording Plugin for TVServer

Hi,

I have the same wish like many others - having my Mediaportal recording movies automatically.

I have started to work on a Plugin for TVServer which records movies automatically if the data in the EPG matches certain rules (see screenshots). Working title is "TvRobot" :)

Still in development but if someone is interested to hear about the progress or become an early tester, feel free to leave me a PM

cheers

Eckehard

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hey est68 and tpeosl,

how about joining on IRC and discussing this? All your input would be very well appreciated. Afaik bavarian is still working on his plugin. So imho it wouldn't make too much sense if you guys work separately on the same idea.
    Or maybe write bavarian a PM so he can tell you what status of development he is in.

Regards

Bavarian

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2005
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

as Stig said, I am currently working on an implementation of this plugin for the TVServer. The Server side is finished. The client side still needs some weeks for finalization.
    It is a good idea to discuss this in the IRC. Hope to see your there soon ;)

Bavarian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom