Pictures won't start (1 Viewer)

Tom Smith

January 13, 2013
Home Country
Australia Australia
I have selected my main photo's folder in the Configuration and I can select this folder in the Pictures Database Screen and select "Update Database from selected shares button" and this tells me that it has processed 10,550 pictures, but I cannot get Pictures to start? Pictures does not show up as an option on the Main Home Screen and when I switch to the Basic Home Screen, Pictures shows as an option, however when I select it, it makes a clicking sounds and remains on the Basic Home Screen. Please advise?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have selected my main photo's folder in the Configuration and I can select this folder in the Pictures Database Screen and select "Update Database from selected shares button" and this tells me that it has processed 10,550 pictures, but I cannot get Pictures to start? Pictures does not show up as an option on the Main Home Screen and when I switch to the Basic Home Screen, Pictures shows as an option, however when I select it, it makes a clicking sounds and remains on the Basic Home Screen. Please advise?

Hello!
    Have you enabled "Pictures" in MP Config -> Plugins?
    See:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/@api/deki/files/1258/=Plugins.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom