Pinnacle PCTV 400i (1 Viewer)

elfis2scy

September 12, 2007
Helo

In my previus post i write abaut NV GF 440MX Vivo .
Now I have new problem with DVB-S card Pinnaacle Studio PCTV 400i in configuration menu show No Video Capture Cards were faund.

In this forum i found post but in german language.

I'm from Poland and my english is very pure. Sorry:eek:

THX FOR HELP :)

ponsx

July 23, 2007
testing right now

Wow, impressive work lastcameleon,
gona give a try and donate after it!!!

Thanks

lastcameleon

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Thanks ponsx,

But don't except it to work without bugs, it still under developpement, and is stopped from some times,
because of Another Important project. But I will (probably) rework on it in this week.
I hope to put a new version this week, and I hope that this will work for you.

Regards

ponsx

July 23, 2007
Worked fine to locate the card in MP configuration as SkyStar 2, fine autotune, but lots of sttutering while playin TV with all Mpeg2 codec i've tried,

Thanks again!

lastcameleon

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
Home Country
The problem, is that MediaPortal Use DX9 for VideoRendering and my old ATI doesn't support that, there for
I haven't test it a lot. I will check if there is any possibility to use MP with Old DX7 Cards, and I will try to optimize
the Filter for it.
I will keep you informed if I fixed it.

Good luck

lastcameleon

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Hi,

Please try the attached file and let me know if it work for you. I just done some modifications on it last
Night so don't except a miracle.

Regards,

ponsx

July 23, 2007
Yes, lastcameleon this version is working fine for me, no sttutering and good stability. So many thanks... I've tried to donate but Paypal is not accepting payments for accounts on your country.

Your software was very helpful for me, thanks again

lastcameleon

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Great to hear that.

For the Donation, my PayPal account is still unverified (Inactive) Because I don't have any CreditCard (and no Mone y) to activate it, sorry for that.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom