Pinnacle USB receiver not working with other remote (XBOX360) (1 Viewer)

zlittell

Portal Member
July 13, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a pinnacle usb receiver. The one with the two blaster ports and comes with the remote. I dont like the remote as much as I do my xbox 360 MCE remote (the extended one). It picks up in the debug client for IRSS with just codes obviously but when trying to assign buttons to commands in intelliremote it won't recognize. Can this be fixed if I post the codes or is this a problem with the pinnacle receiver only liking it's own remote. That just cannot seem likely since its showing something in the debug.

and it shows nothing when pressing buttons in intelliremotes debug.

Thank you,
Zachery Littell

I actually noticed that it was working with the translator, but still not with intelliremote. I ended up fixing this with a method used by tweakmc. NOTICE you can do this in an automated type way if you download and compile tweakmc and use it to set remote control id. I, however, did not want to download the C++ compiler and just used the manual to do it by hand.

the registry path is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIR\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da

the key we are changing is: CodeSetNum0

if its not there (like with mine) you can create it by right clicking and going to new>dword

set its value to 0 which is all remotes

-zack-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom