PiP audio problem (1 Viewer)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached: Start MP 2.4.1, open a broadcast channel, select PiP mode, open the second channel, and try in various ways to get audio from the second channel. Nothing works. The strange thing is that this was working when I first switched to MP2 from MP1, but hasn’t been for some time, and I don’t remember any event that would have changed anything.

Tuner card is Hauppauge quad HD PCIe (used for over-the-air only) and I have an EVGA NuAudio card (PCIe, but runs with a virtual USB interface, as I understand); I have disabled the audio drivers for my AMD FirePro W5100 video card. Running Windows 10.

Any help much appreciated. N.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-09-10-15.10.02.zip
      2.9 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached: Start MP 2.4.1, open a broadcast channel, select PiP mode, open the second channel, and try in various ways to get audio from the second channel. Nothing works. The strange thing is that this was working when I first switched to MP2 from MP1, but hasn’t been for some time, and I don’t remember any event that would have changed anything.

Tuner card is Hauppauge quad HD PCIe (used for over-the-air only) and I have an EVGA NuAudio card (PCIe, but runs with a virtual USB interface, as I understand); I have disabled the audio drivers for my AMD FirePro W5100 video card. Running Windows 10.

Any help much appreciated. N.
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected.
    LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference. Hopefully somebody can see something from the log or has an idea.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Brownard
    the user @Nordfinn reminded me in the MP2.5 release thead, that he still has this issue. I could not reproduce it as mentioned above, but could confirm the issue on his PC. Have you ever face the problem yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom