Pixelview Mediacenter P7000 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I can confirm that the Pixelview 7000 is not yet working in v.13 :)
Kinda to be expected, since it wasn't in the release notes.
Currently it does not seem to connect the crossbar to the encoder - although it does now detect the encoder. So it's getting there.
There is also no sound as the Genesis Audio capture is not detected. (It used to be detected but not connected???)
As mentioned earlier, I can't really get on IRC to get this card fully supported, so would one of the other owners of this card be willing to help progress this?

A

Anonymous

Diego,
I'm currently using my 7000 with GBPVR (www.gbpvr.com) .
The card will also work with GotAllMedia (www.gottvpvr.com) and MCE2005 among others.
Once it is is supported in mediaportal and a girder channel changer plugin is implemented so that I can use my TIRA with my STB I'll be switching.

A

Anonymous

Matt.Hamilton said:
Diego,
I'm currently using my 7000 with GBPVR (www.gbpvr.com) .
The card will also work with GotAllMedia (www.gottvpvr.com) and MCE2005 among others.

Ok....got the card working with gbpvr. GotAllMedia still not functioning properly.

Media Portal 0.1.0.0 is tuning channels when choosing "S-VHS" as input, but is not saving any of them.

So let´s wait for the next release...

A

Anonymous

As mentioned earlier, there won't be support for this card until someone can get onto IRC and let frodo look at their setup.
I guess the main problem is that most of us live on the other side of the world, so the time difference doesn't help.
Are there any other suggestions as to how we can get this card added?
(Other than me making a patch. I don't have time!)
Are there any C# developers living in Aus/NZ would would be able to make a patch during more convienent hours? Or does someone out there with this card have their HTPC hooked up to the net permenantly and would be willing to give frodo access?

A

Anonymous

I've moved to Windows MCE 2005 - so haven't looked at MP recently. Has support for this card been added?

A

Anonymous

For anyone interested

Code:
<capturecard commercialname="Prolink Pixelview PlayTV P7000" capturename="Genesis Video Capture" devid="VEN_14F1&amp;DEV_8800&amp;SUBSYS_48131554&amp;REV_05">
    <capabilities tv="true" radio="true" mpeg2="true" mce="true" sw="false" bda="false"></capabilities>
    <tv>
      <interface cat="encoder" video="" audio="" mpeg2="0"></interface>
      <filters>
        <filter cat="tvtuner"  name="Genesis TvTuner"		checkdevice="true"></filter>
        <filter cat="tvaudio"  name="Genesis TvAudio"		checkdevice="true"></filter>
        <filter cat="crossbar" name="Genesis Crossbar"		checkdevice="true"></filter>
        <filter cat="capture"  name="Genesis Video Capture"	checkdevice="true"></filter>
        <filter cat="encoder"  name="Genesis MPEG Encoder"	checkdevice="true"></filter>
      </filters>
      <connections>
        <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner"  sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="0"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner"  sourcepin="1" sinkfilter="tvaudio"  sinkpin="0"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="tvaudio"  sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="3"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="crossbar" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture"  sinkpin="0"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="crossbar" sourcepin="1" sinkfilter="capture"  sinkpin="1"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="capture"  sourcepin="2" sinkfilter="encoder"  sinkpin="0"></connection>
        <connection sourcefilter="capture"  sourcepin="3" sinkfilter="encoder"  sinkpin="1"></connection>
      </connections>
    </tv>
  </capturecard>

Bahlermann

September 30, 2005
Hi,

i have a problem with the Pixelview@play7000.
The TV work fine but the record is not work.

mmje

Portal Member
January 20, 2006
Hi.

I have the same problem as Bahlermann with the pixelview PlayTV@7000. TV works fine, but i cant record.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom