Play DTS-Audio under MP - howto ??? (1 Viewer)

jope

January 18, 2006
Hi there,

How can I play my DTS-audio files under MP ?
It's no problem to do it with "Mediaplayer Classic", but mediaplayer 9/10 doesn't seem to support that format...8-(...
Is there any way to implement mediaplayer classic in MP ?
Are there other tools available to get it running ?

THX for any tip !!!

Best regards and a good night from
Jo

P.S.: While writing this questions, I hear "Ambra - Honour And Glory" (DTS-Format with the mediaplayer classic) --- GREAT !

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I don't have any of these files to try with, but what happens when you try? does MP even see the files?

The first step would be to include the extension types for music in MP config if it isn't already there.

Also, can WMP play these files? this is the engine that MP uses, so if WMP can't play them you may be out of luck for the time being...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    BTW, realized I never replied back on this one, in case anyone else runs into it. @Stéphane Lenclud Got me pointed in the right direction. My TV Has an option HD Deep Color Mode, turning this on or off will get the desired results.
    BTW, realized I never replied back on this one, in case anyone else runs into it. @Stéphane Lenclud Got me pointed in the right...
    Okay, I am having some issues. i will try and go to as much detail in text as I can but the attached short video shows what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    LAV in MP cannot use Default DirectSound device as renderer. LAV in wmp and MP-HC use LAV and Default DirectSound device as renderer without any problem. i'll post later today graphstudio picture
    LAV in MP cannot use Default DirectSound device as renderer. LAV in wmp and MP-HC use LAV and Default DirectSound device as...
    Hi guys, my current configuration is: MP: 1.14 PR (updated from 1.13 today to see if this problem is fixed in latest version) LAV...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same problem with a lot of BD Movies i just encoded to mkv with handbrake. MP can't detect framrate for most of them, but mediainfo clearly states constant framrate 23,976. I solved it by changing the mediainfo.dll as suggested above. Turns out that the version installed by MP was 7.69 which is over 2 years old. Replacing it...
    I had the same problem with a lot of BD Movies i just encoded to mkv with handbrake. MP can't detect framrate for most of them, but...
    Hi, Symptom: Dynamic Refresh Rate is not adjusted correctly for some (specific ones) of my video files. After investigations, it...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom