Play Dvd.xml not working/ no weather ticker (1 Viewer)

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the home screen. I have looked over my logs and I can't find anything to tell me what is wrong. Here are my logs after I tried to start a DVD from play dvd.xml Also, my weather ticker is not showing up in the home page. RSS is, but not weather. Thanks for anyone's help on this.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for your report.
    I have found an error related to DVD not playing and will correct it. But in the meantime, please open MP configuration and make sure you have enabled the plugin "DVD Shortcut".

best regards
    cul8er

Atreides

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey I feel really dumb. I never enabled DVD sahortcut in the plugins menu. It has been awhile since I had to do work on MP and now I am forgetting the basic things. Thanks again for the help.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Good to hear that you solved it. Thank you for letting me know.

best regards
    cul8er

BReMFoX

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also, my weather ticker is not showing up in the home page. RSS is, but not weather. Thanks for anyone's help on this.
    Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :)
    Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom