Play entire show / season? (1 Viewer)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It's very useful for marathons! :D
I'd like a view with all saved playlist. I'd have a playlist for buffy/angel/firefly megathon so I don't have to switch between the shows after every episode. :p

blacklist

Portal Member
April 28, 2008
Home Country
I'd like to add my support to this feature, as both a "Play all" function for the series, and for each recognized season. Much like the option on most full season DVDs, I'd love to just hit play and have it play through my episodes in order.

I'm guessing this would require the plugin to auto-create a playlist for each series/season, and then update the list when new episodes are added or removed.

thanks for all your hard work on this, I think this is one of the best and most useful MP Plugins!

lyrisk

Portal Member
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I finally through out xbmc from the bedroom and installed MP in there. I had MP in the livingroom for a year or so and are really satisfied with it and espessially the tvseries plugin and the stability. But now when i got it in i realised that this feature is missing with playlist or continous playing of episodes or something like that. When i go to sleep i usually start some comedy series and then set the sleepfuction on the tv on 1 hour. Then u don't want to start a new episode every 20 mins or so. So this feature would be really really nice.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    You can follow progress of this feature request on the tracker here. Unless something gets updated there, there are no news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom