Playing Episodes One After the Other (1 Viewer)

spikr77

March 11, 2014
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hello all, I am new to Mediaportal, and so far I am liking everything about it. I am coming from using a WD TV Live and just got fed up with it being so slow and always dropping the media content. Anyhow I love the MP-TVSeries plugin and I was wondering how (if it's possible) you get it to play multiple episodes. So for example my daughter has some shows that are really short so when we used to use the WDTVLive I would just press play and it would play that episode and all others after that episode until it got to the end of the list (if you let it play that long). So I was just wondering if the MP-TVSeries plugin could do something similar. I know there are playlists, but I really don't want to build a one for all the different series.

Anyhow, if you have a way to do this could you please help me out? I have searched the forums and the internet and can't seem to find anything related to what I am looking for.

Thanks.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    A custom playlist at series level is the easiest way (F9 -> Add to playlist -> left arrow -> custom playlist -> play). You have an additional setting available to only add unwatched episodes to playlists, and the combination allows to extremly quickly create a playlist and begin playback that can even "loop" if you enable that setting as well.

If she constantly plays the same episodes you can also save playlists to make it easy to reuse them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom