Playlist creation not working (1 Viewer)

hbe02

Portal Member
April 1, 2008
Home Country
i tried the following:
went to music folder
added an album to playlist
it was playing under current playlist and now playing perfectly and i can click next and that works
i treid "save" typed a name and pressed "done"
then i clicked "MY Playlists"
MP hangs for about 4 seconds then just resumes operation in current screen.. does not go to "My Playlists"
i tried searching with windows search for the playlist i entered..and i didnt find it.
any ideas?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Not able to confirm this, creating playlist here works fine, so add system specification & attach logs using MPTestTool top your post.

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Yeah you have a exception on playlist creation

Code:
    2008-04-08 23:02:40.453125 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.RemoveAt(Int32 index)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicBaseWindow.OnShowSavedPlaylists(String _directory)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicBaseWindow.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicFiles.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Maybe try a svn & see if it's already fixed

Regards
    Roy

hbe02

Portal Member
    April 1, 2008
    Home Country
    why do the SVN's need MS. visual C++ SP1 ?? arent they just updates to MP. they should work ?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Some files depends on MS. visual C++ SP1 which is a addition when building on .net like MP is

Regards
    Roy

sebas74

Portal Member
    September 16, 2008
    I had a similar problem also, but I forgot to set the path correctly in MP configuration. Is it set correctly with you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom