Playlist type feature (1 Viewer)

daimian

Portal Member
September 11, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have been hoping to see a playlist like feature for awhile now. What I mean is when I'm searching for a movie and don't know what to watch and I have over 500 movies to choose from, it would be nice to add ones I like to a playlist I can later look over to make a final choice. Otherwise by the time I'm done looking I forget half the movies I was thinking about watching.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    If you use the Trakt plugin you can add movies as you browse to your Trakt wishlist, and then look at them later and play them.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    I do this all the time. Everytime I see/hear about a good movie I add it to trakt watchlist, so I can watch/DL it when available.

Also the trakt recommendations category is sometimes useful

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
    OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
    In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
    Replies
    Views
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
    Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
    Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom