Playlist with absolute paths is showing no ID3-Tag (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StreamedMP skin in the NowPlaying screen. Missing_text.jpg is when I start the playlist for the first time and with_text.jpg is when I hit next track and then skip back to the previous track.

Could this be a skinning issue? Can you try other skins?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have tested it with Defult, DefaultWide and Titan skin and I get no text but in the MyLyricsScreen it appears. I'm not sure if in the NowPlayingScreen should be one, perhaps someone else could approve it.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have tested it with Defult, DefaultWide and Titan skin and I get no text but in the MyLyricsScreen it appears. I'm not sure if in the NowPlayingScreen should be one, perhaps someone else could approve it.
    Can you detail the exact steps to reproduce? I have only been able to look at the code currently but every time the now playing window is opened it checks the playlist and if there is more than one track that label should be visible. I am struggling to see how this could happen unless the now playing window is being loaded a different way.

I may get chance to try and test something tomorrow but if you are able to supply the exact steps it will be a lot simpler for me to debug

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First you have to shutdown MP and start it again. Hit Musik - My Playlist - Select the playlist - Now playing. Now you should see that the text is missing absolutely for StreamedMP skin.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    First you have to shutdown MP and start it again. Hit Musik - My Playlist - Select the playlist - Now playing. Now you should see that the text is missing absolutely for StreamedMP skin.
    Sorry I can't follow that. I need to know the exact buttons you are pressing to get to my playlist and to now playing screen.

It also sounds like you are not but could you try and browse to your playlist file in shares (folders) view and play it from there. If you do it that way do you get the same issue?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to try it wth SteamedMP skin. I hope the attachments are useful.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      346.6 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      318.4 KB
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      203.4 KB
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg