Please IGNORE sorted out now (1 Viewer)

technoweary

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Please ignore this post
    I got impatient and not being able to find alternative files I installed using incompatible plugin, which of course did not work just as before some weeks ago
    I spent a bit more time and discovered the problem was that I did not have the audio output on the motherboard connected to a loudspeaker
    Shoved a cable into the outlet and I can get BBC iplayer up and running
    Most likely Windows bug rather than MP or Online Videos

I am just doing another re-install to try and get MP 1.18.0 final and Online Videos working. The last attempt was a couple of months back and I got superb help from member joecrow but my system just did not wish to work so left it and waited for updates or changes. (and I waited in vain as there does not appear to be any updates)
    My current working MP is version 1.16 and is crawling along from re-boot to re-boot so I am eager to get a new MP working and as I'm fortunate to have a spare "test" machine and I am re-building another try today
    Just want someone in the know to confirm that I am going to install Online Videos 2.3.1.0 using MP Extension Manager, and my main concern is that the Online Videos 2.3.1.0 is considered non-compatible by MP extension manager, and I will be installing a non-compatible plugin?
    If that is OK I will be confident that I am not wasting my time and I will install it with the IPTV filter & splitter installation deswpite the anomaly
    Please advise
    Regards
    TW

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom