Plot thickens re. TV Jitter / Stutter (1 Viewer)

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
@vvulture: It is on the linked post...? Are you having problems getting to it?

Sorry dude, but there is nothing on the page to do with running MP on single core..

cheers

have you read the post?
To me it clearly says to download the attached mediaportal_compat.zip unzip the contained file to mediaportal_compat.sdb. Then start a command prompt and type "sdbinst mediaportal_compat.sdb".

After that Vista/XP will start mediportal in "SingleProcAffinity" mode - meaning it will only use 1 CPU core. If that is not what you want you revert the appfix via "sdbinst -u mediaportal_compat.sdb".

Attaching the file again.

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @vvulture: It is on the linked post...? Are you having problems getting to it?

Sorry dude, but there is nothing on the page to do with running MP on single core..

cheers

have you read the post?
    To me it clearly says to download the attached mediaportal_compat.zip unzip the contained file to mediaportal_compat.sdb. Then start a command prompt and type "sdbinst mediaportal_compat.sdb".

After that Vista/XP will start mediportal in "SingleProcAffinity" mode - meaning it will only use 1 CPU core. If that is not what you want you revert the appfix via "sdbinst -u mediaportal_compat.sdb".

Attaching the file again.

You're linked post takes me to page 5.... On page 5 there is no mention of what you are talking about..

Yes, i have read it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom