[Plugin] Axis Cameras 1.1.3 (08.02.2015) | Page 8

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by Disore, February 7, 2011.

1. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Could you attach the complete log? I am looking for log messages from my plugin.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JFlo33

JFlo33 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
  4. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry it is taking some time, I'll soon investigate your logs. IRL stuff came between.

5. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I've investigated your logs and clearly see that it isn't working. First of all I would like you to verify the firmware versions of your cameras. To see the firmware version, goto the camera's webpage and enter the Setup pages. The firmware version is stated on the page displayed.

According to Axis webpage the latest firmwares for your cameras are:
    AXIS 232D+: version 4.47.1
    AXIS 214 PTZ: version 4.49

If you aren't using the latest firmware, please upgrade your cameras and see if your issue with MediaPortal has been solved.

If you are using the latest firmwares, let us see what graph DirectShow is setting up when trying to render the video. The steps are a bit technical, but please bear with me.
    1. Download and start GraphStudio
    2. Click File -> Render URL...
    3. Enter axrtsphttp://root:pass@192.168.3.2:80/mpeg4/1/media.amp and click OK
    I've attached a image displaying what I see in my GraphStudio, do you see the same on your end?
    Note: Clicking the green play button actually starts playing video from the camera. You could try it.

Attached Files:

6. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Damn smilies, replace "stick out tongue" with ": p", without the space of course.

7. mccay_a

mccay_a Portal Pro

Network Systems Engineer
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Home Country:
    Ireland Ireland
    I love this plugin, but cant use. Would you ever consider making a plugin for another home user popular brand "Foxcam"

I have several of these and i use webcam7 to operate, but i would love a plugin for media portal. specifically cus i am deploying many of these cameras to my end users

Regards , mccay_A

8. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I have added an issue about supporting other brands, but haven't come around implementing it. I updated it with also possibly supporting Foxcam cameras.

9. Poko
    • Premium Supporter

Poko MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would definitely vote for Foscam support. If you look on Foscam's website, you can pick those cameras up for less than £100. With a nice "CCTV" plug in, which supports these cameras, recording on movement detection, and maybe even a pop-up warning that movement has been detected (with PiP would be fantastic!), we could all have a sophisticated home security system on our MePo systems at a fraction of the cost of a regular CCTV set up.
    I'd even pay someone to write a plug-in like this! They might even have an API that you clever programmer guys can use! Possibly somehow attach to their
    Blue Iris Professional software?

Maybe drop them a line?

Last edited: June 14, 2012
  10. marcopt

marcopt Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Hi Disore, i have this cameras (6) DAHUA DH-IPC-HFW 100 1.3Megapixel, but not work with your great plug-in, i can hope for future update?
    Thanks for your work, Marco.

Last edited: June 8, 2013
  11. Disore

Disore Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    I've added your model to issue 3, however I have no current plans to update the plugin, sorry.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!