[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I installed the plugin and changed the original xml file with the one from the first post. MP doesn't show the disc image, everything is like before. I cleared the cache also. What did I wrong?

badboyxx, if you are using StreamedMP, copy the XMLs from this post and follow the instructions.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've installed this xml from that post already. It doesn't work with it too.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    m3rcury how do you mean it? I have set fanart style in the streamedmp basichome editor and changed the xmls with this in the thread..

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    m3rcury how do you mean it? I have set fanart style in the streamedmp basichome editor and changed the xmls with this in the thread..

badboyxx, can you post some screenshots so that I see which ones are not working.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here are some screenshots. I hope you mean this one.

Attachments

• Moving Pictures.jpg
      Moving Pictures.jpg
      451.9 KB
    • DVDArt.jpg
      DVDArt.jpg
      57.3 KB
    • StreamedMP.jpg
      StreamedMP.jpg
      157.5 KB

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @badboyxx To have the rotating disc from @m3rcury, you have to change the skin to Fanart Style.

Only for you in german:

Code:
    In MovingPictures -> einmal nach rechts zum "Hidden Menu" -> Skin Einstellungen -> Fanart Stil

Then it should work.

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am trying to work on the music scraper but somehow I need to obtain the musicbrainz_mbid for artist or album or tracks. Anyone can suggest a quick method to obtain this number as otherwise I won't be able to download the required artwork. I know that the musicbrainz site has an api but with the information there in the musicdatabase, it is not easy to search.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Did you make any progress on this problem m3rcury?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I am trying to work on the music scraper but somehow I need to obtain the musicbrainz_mbid for artist or album or tracks. Anyone can suggest a quick method to obtain this number as otherwise I won't be able to download the required artwork. I know that the musicbrainz site has an api but with the information there in the musicdatabase, it is not easy to search.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Did you make any progress on this problem m3rcury?

Some slow progress, but haven't given it a lot of priority lately. Will need to pick this up some time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom