[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (4 Viewers)

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Created the actors folder, and then scraping began and now it works

Edit: Scraping for the actors work, but not for the Music, that doesn't still work

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Edit: Scraping for the actors work, but not for the Music, that doesn't still work

@kjarrig, thanks for your reply. Will fix plugin to create actors folder. For music, still need to find some time to look into it. Please bear with me :(

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland

@kjarrig, thanks for your reply. Will fix plugin to create actors folder. For music, still need to find some time to look into it. Please bear with me :(

Sure no problem :). I was just make it clear that the just Actors were working now, not the music. Felt like what I wrote before could state that everything were working.

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    I thought I'd give this PlugIn a try, but unfortunately it is yet reluctant to work properly. Everytime I start the importer, nothing happens once it scrapes movies from the MP built-in Video database. The Blue circular "arrow-down"-icon appears, but no images are being scraped. With MPTV Series there are no problems and some MovPic movies were also scraped properly. Unfortunately the importer ordered most of my files after the MP Videos, so It can't finish the job (it never made it to any music or actor for instance).
    Is there a way to delete or skip entries from the scraping queue? I could live with not scraping MP Videos at all, but I didn't succeed in finding any settings for that database, only MovPic.

:(

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi there,
    I thought I'd give this PlugIn a try, but unfortunately it is yet reluctant to work properly. Everytime I start the importer, nothing happens once it scrapes movies from the MP built-in Video database. The Blue circular "arrow-down"-icon appears, but no images are being scraped. With MPTV Series there are no problems and some MovPic movies were also scraped properly. Unfortunately the importer ordered most of my files after the MP Videos, so It can't finish the job (it never made it to any music or actor for instance).
    Is there a way to delete or skip entries from the scraping queue? I could live with not scraping MP Videos at all, but I didn't succeed in finding any settings for that database, only MovPic.

:(

@bta489, will send you a pm.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    All, find the latest version of DVDArt v1.0.2.4 which is fully compatible with MediaPortal v1.7. You can download from here.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Download, and tried, I did have 1.0.2.4 before, same version as this one. Is this a wrong version? Music starting scraping, doesn't find Amy Winehouse and freezes. Log included.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Download, and tried, I did have 1.0.2.4 before, same version as this one. Is this a wrong version? Music starting scraping, doesn't find Amy Winehouse and freezes. Log included.

@kjarrig, @catavolt. This is same version with same music/artist issue as you experienced before, but I wanted to share version with wider audience. Will look into music issue with a target to fix soon.

Keep you posted.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a weird problem. Sometimes when I select a movie cover the ffrom online it shows the image how it should be in the plugin but when I select another movie and switch back to the previous movie, suddenly the cover is shown weird (see 2.jpg). I deleted the image in the covers folder and tried to scrap it again, the same problem. Now in the covers folder there is no more image stored of that movie after the scrapping. In the MovPic plugin in MP Config the image is shown weird as well (see 3.jpg and 4.jpg). In Mediaportal the image is also shown wrong (see 5.jpg).
    What could be the problem? Is this a bug?

I'm using DVDArt 1.0.2.3 which was the latest one for MP 1.6 in the Extension Installer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      419 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      379.1 KB
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      424.9 KB
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg