[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
@smarty12345. Can you please upload your MediaPortal.log file.
Sure. No porblem. Have attached them to this post. Thanks .

@smarty12345. As I suspected :), the DVDArt plugin is not enabled on your setup. Go to MediaPortal Configuration and enable the plugin from the Plugins section.
Well, I'll be damned. I was sure I checked that... I think I must have disabled it while I was trying to deal with the original issue.
Works like a charm now.

One more question.. In your DVDArt plugin, I notice it gets artwork for actors. But I cant see any option in streamedMP to view the actors details.. Is that a feature that for a different skin? or am I missing something else thats glaringly obvious?
Thanks.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I already have a workaround, since MusicInfoHandler can download the CD Art
    Only for music. Able to load only one disk image for the album, and is not able to load each drive its image. Well, there is something which disadvantages. But if they are not critical, it is better one plug. Although the utility on the server, independent of the working media portal, I prefer.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can anyone help me with how to exactly install this plugin?
    Hi and welcom Kass123 ;)

As mentioned in the first post:
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

To install execute the MPE1 found in the download repository and then goto the MediaPortal configuration screen choose Plugins and then under Process, search for DVDArt Plugin to start scraping manually or else allow scraper to run in the background from MediaPortal.
    >> Download <<

Or start the MediaPortal Extension Manager (found on your desktop) and search for the plugin and install it from there.
    After installing you can configure it through MediaPortal Configuration (also found on your desktop).

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,

I have a question, maybe you can make this tool for MP2 ? Is there a way or a plan to do this ? It would be great if this were possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I get an error when manually trying to create the DVDs from the posters.
    If I select to use the internal DVD overlays (the logos on the white discs) either one gives me an error - I can only create the DVD images if I disable that setting.
    Are the overlays missing or is it something else?

#edit#
    Something definitely screwy going on here
    Movie: 10,000 BC
    Scraper finds nothing,
    Manual search finds nothing.
    Google search finds it here
    Fanart here: https://fanart.tv/movie/7840/10000-bc/

Attachments

• error.png
      error.png
      175.2 KB
    Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    And the same issue is back - as soon as I try to open the config I get a missing file error.
    When I use the MPEI to reinstall it - the plugin seems to work fine as long a I don't try to manually create the DVD image and use the overlays, but doesn't find the artwork properly (I checked with a manual search of the fanart.tv site)
    Any idea??

#Edit#
    Reinstalling a 3rd time and it can now find the files :confused:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom