[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi everyone,
I installed the DVDArt plugin and downloaded all the data (DVDArt, ClearArt, ClearLogo etc. etc.) of my films. I then downloaded the file movingpictures.fanart.listview.xml modified by m3rcury. Now when I go to my films using the List view I can see the cover with DVDArt but it doesn't show me the details of the film, here is the image:

if I select the film, the details appear on the screen:

furthermore, I do not see the use of ClearLogo and ClearArt anywhere. Do I have to do anything else?

I use MediaPortal 1.22, with skin StreamedMP and MovingPictures.
Thank you.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can it be, that there is a problem with fanart.tv?
    Tihs is all I get when trying to download fanart
    Since a few days/weeks(?) I MePoTools also gets 404 Errors
    upload_2019-12-30_12-59-52.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, just found that DVD Art only loads/stores the thumbs (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\Thumbs) and no longer the high resolution images in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize :(
    Can that be fixed?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hmm, just found that DVD Art only loads/stores the thumbs (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\Thumbs) and no longer the high resolution images in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize :(
    Can that be fixed?

@catavolt. Mine is downloading the full image to FullSize folder, but will have a look to see if there were any changes in the API or some other issue, because I noticed that from this week, sometimes, it is taking a while to download the images.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @m3rcury
    since some weeks I have problems with your DVDArt plugin:
    The "Rescan all missing" is extremely slow, and the DVDArt_PluginLauncher-Error.log is full of these errors:
    [2022-11-22 11:56:39,584] [Error ] [3 ] [ERROR] - DVDArt: [Fanart_tv] ERROR - Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden.. [2022-11-22 11:56:39,687] [Error ] [3 ] [ERROR] - DVDArt: [Fanart_tv] ERROR - Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden.. [2022-11-22 11:56:39,773] [Error ] [3 ] [ERROR] - DVDArt: [Fanart_tv] ERROR - Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden.. [2022-11-22 11:56:39,868] [Error ] [3 ] [ERROR] - DVDArt: [Fanart_tv] ERROR - Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden.. [2022-11-22 11:56:40,226] [Error ] [3 ] [ERROR] - DVDArt: [Fanart_tv] ERROR - Die Anfrage wurde abgebrochen: Es konnte kein geschützter SSL/TLS-Kanal erstellt werden..
    Any solution would be much appreciated ;)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    New version of DVDArt Plugin v1.0.4.4 has just been released to solve the issue reported by @catavolt. This can be downloaded from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom