plugin for the website wwitv.com? (1 Viewer)

mitchymoo

June 27, 2008
Home Country
WWITV Plugin -infinite loading circle

Does this plugin still work.. i'm getting the infinite loading circle with RC1

Yeah, that's the same problem I have. -Just the infinite loading circle. Although, if you keep clicking on 'country' while it is loading the list, it will get up to 10 pages of country selections but the loading circle keeps going even though there is no network traffic indicating it is still loading something.

You can select from the partial list (it only loads up to the 'M's') and view the channels, but if you hit escape to get back to the main MP menu, the list is wiped and the refresh button no longer works. And then MP won;t terminate properly.

looks like it gets into some kind of infinate loop because it doesn;t reach the end of the list.

Any body had any joy with this?

It would be a fantastic plugin if it worked!

mopar

December 16, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
Home Country
I really like this plugin but have also found that this stopped working last month. It can nolonger access countries past mexico and seems to stop on moldovia. Looking at Watch live online Television channels broadcasting on the Internet. it would appear that there is 1 channel listed for moldovia but when I try to access it (http://wwitv.com/television/138.htm) I get 0 channels. I have emailed info@wwitv.com and asked if they could take a look. Hopefully that's all it needs as I enjoy the fuctionality provided by this plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom