[confirm] Plugin Hover Image Display Issues - My Emulators, News, etc. (1 Viewer)

NsShadowSerpent

September 27, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, I am not sure if this has been answered before, but I'll go ahead and explain anyway. I am using Titan HomeBasic 1.4.0 with media portal. I have been getting by with customization by adding custom buttons and some backgrounds by changing the files in the "User Files" folder within Media Portal. Under the "Plugins" category in the main menu, I have been able to view the "My Anime 3" hover image, along with "Tetris" and "Sudoku" images. However, when I select "My Emulators" or "News", and any other installed plugins, no hover image is displayed. I am not sure why this is. I am fairly new to mediaportal, so I do not have an understanding of xml. I am also told that hover images are to be displayed when selecting any button on the main menu as well, but this does not happen either. I would appreciate if anyone could show/explain/assist with this issue I am having. I would like to get a nice looking anime themed HTPC going :LOL:. Any help would be appreciated.
emulat.png
my ani.png
ani button.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom