[Plugin] MyChitChat - Jabber IM Chat (MUC/IRC/AIM/GG/GTalk/ICQ/MSN/QQ/SMS/email) (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I like to use this plugin, but don't understand how to configure..

Is it necessary to create an acount on Jabber.org?

Acually, I only want the option to chat on MSN with this plugin, and MSN is supported I thought? But I can't use my msn ID adres in the plugin..

best regards,

Marcel

thekitehunter

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Downloaded, but won't install. Fails with a message 'Dependency check error' and 'No MediaPortal depencency found'. Is this only for the old 1.2.0 beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried again version 251 with same settings file as I use on 250 and 200 but find the colours flicker all over the place and it doesn't seem very stable. Gone back to 250 and it seems same as 200 - stable.
    I tried again version 251 with same settings file as I use on 250 and 200 but find the colours flicker all over the place and it...
    Overview AtmoHue is Windows application which allows you to receive color commands from AtmoLight and/or AtmoWin and forward those...
    Replies
    Views
    Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's a proper api that can be used, those are more stable than parsing html or emulating clicks on a website)
    Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    To play frame pack 3D in MP1 you will need to install and select the Madvr video renderer and the 3D add-on to LAV see here for details. Also to play a BD .iso or original disk you will need a BD decoder, better and more reliable imo is to convert (the .iso or disk) to a 3DMKV using MAKMKV (freeware) and play it as a 3D video but...
    To play frame pack 3D in MP1 you will need to install and select the Madvr video renderer and the 3D add-on to LAV see here for...
    Downloads: Auto-3D-1-16-0 Short Description: If you start a 3D movie this plugin will recognize it and switch the MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom