[Plugin] MyPlexMedia - A PlexMediaServer Browser (1.2.x Compatibility Release & New Stuff) (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
pretty much in the center
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey there,

it's been a while, but I finally've gotten around to update it.
> 1st Post...

Anthrax
PS: I even added some new goodies ;-)

djcla

Portal Member
October 13, 2009
Hi,

I installed this plugin but can't get anything to show up inside mediaportal. I select the plugin and all I get is myplexmedia screen with a tv picture. In the settings it lists my plex server so I don't understand what's going on :(.

jdoo

Portal Member
January 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

I installed this plugin but can't get anything to show up inside mediaportal. I select the plugin and all I get is myplexmedia screen with a tv picture. In the settings it lists my plex server so I don't understand what's going on :(.
Same for me in streamedmp. If you switch to the defaultwide skin it works so I guess there is a minor skinning issue somewhere.

SparC

May 15, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same here using black glas HD skin. Using original defaultwide skin it works perfect.

Berserk

August 11, 2012
Ankara, Turkey
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
I have installed MP 1.2.2 (on Win 7 Prof. 64 bit) and MyPlexMedia 1.5.4.0 (via Extension Installer). I cannot add my Plex Media Server in the plugin configuration. It is not discovered via bonjour. When I try to add it manually, it is not shown in the list and I cannot see or add it the MediaPortal itself. I do not use a username/password to access PMS, the PMS is installed on a linux machine (QNAP NAS), both the MediaPortal PC and the NAS are connected to the same router and as a result are in the same network. What can be the problem?

Last edited:

Brian Bobo

May 27, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Would it be possible to use the different sections in Plex to replace sections in MP. For example, the "Movies" library from Plex Media Server would be displayed as an alternative to Moving Pictures. This way, myPlexMedia would not be a subgrouping of content but more fully integrated into the flow of MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom