Plugin Screen in Configurator and Mouse Hover (1 Viewer)

Terra

Portal Pro
August 25, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi!

I'm using Media Portal now for about 1,5 years and since my first install one question is still bugging me :D

When you open the Plugins View in the configurator you see all the installed plugins as icons and you select a plugin by hovering the mouse over the icon and not by selecting it with a left click like everywhere else in Windows where you have to select something.
This really confused me the first time as sometimes I moved my mouse not fast enough to the "config" button on the bottom right corner of the window and suddenly another plugin was selected. (Not because I'm so damn slow but because I had a wireless IR keyboard with a terrible trackpad)

Am I the only one who finds this strange? Couldn't find a similar Thread with the search function. :)

Terra

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i guess the plugin view is not very user friendly too. But I guess it does not attract too much developer awareness, since changing such functionality is quite some work, can break the htpc of many people and is not something many people notice ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom