[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (6 Viewers)

mironto

Portal Pro
March 15, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
You can define custom added streams in TVServer. I have about 120 German streams and about 80 international streams in there, well organized in groups, and this works perfect ;)

Is it also able to grep artist/song title from a web page like I did it with StreamRadio for local radio stations (as most of them do not include this info in the stream but only on their web)?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it also able to grep artist/song title from a web page like I did it with StreamRadio for local radio stations (as most of them do not include this info in the stream but only on their web)?
    If the streams incorporate artist/title info, they are ofc displayed ;)

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    If the streams incorporate artist/title info, they are ofc displayed ;)

Yes, IF the streams incorporate this info. But most of the streams I listen to do not, they display it only on web page. Therefore I stick with StreamRadio > RadioTime.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Another option that works is to create a m3u playlist for the radio stations. These can then be opened in My Music directly. You can either create one for each station or make one that contains all the stations.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Cruzer - really good point and a feature I think many users are unaware of. Would you be willing to help document that in our Wiki? You may have noticed our documentation of Radio is woefully scant :( I have been trying for ages to get someone who uses/knows it well to help, to no avail.

If you are interested/willing just send me a message/conversation - even entering plain text in a notepad file is enough to get started. Either I or any @Docs Team member can format for wiki, or create a page(s) where you can add docs.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, please if there are a programmer, soften your heart and make Streamradio fit for MediaPortal 1.3.0.0

Thank you

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A quick test shows it WORKS. I will later do a longer test with a supported skin (StreamedMP) and will let you know, if the results holds.

So far a BIG BIG BIG thanks. :D (y)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom