[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    - files in program -> put in directory where MediaPortal.exe is
    - files in plugins -> put in subdirectory plugins of program directory (program\plugins)
    - files in config - > put in config directory, usually c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal or Vista / Win7 equivalent

This is a version for MediaPortal 1.2 Beta only.
    Hi SilentException,

I've installed this version but it has some issues over here: at first, it was missing the 'mystreamradio.xml' - which I didn't find in multiple versions of the file.
    Then I copied/reneamed it from a mpe1 file so it got the initial screen but that apparently wasn't enough so I added the 'mystreamradio_recs.xml' as well.
    Now I get a black screen with some folder icons.
    Any idea what might be wrong/missing?

Oh yeah, I didn't have a config folder yet so it was not clear to me where to put those config files. Somewhere I figured out that this should be the 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal', so there they are now.
    Maybe it's not a bad idea to clarify this for future users - for Xp as well Vista/7 - so this is more foolproof.

TIA

demad69

February 4, 2007
    AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

Ho Team,

is it planned to create a new version for the mp 1.2.1 ? If yes...when is it possible to download it...or better to get over extension installer.

Thank you...

Greetings

cbleek

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

it was missing the 'mystreamradio.xml'

I had the same problem...
    I took the 'mystreamradio.xml' from the last official kroko-version.
    Now i can start streamradio and it seems to function proberly!
    But this 'mystreamradio.xml' seems to base on the old Blue3wide skin, so it doesn't look nice!
    The Background is black, the buttons are a little bit derranged, the aspect of the stationlogos does not fit...

Is there anyone, who have a 'mystreamradio.xml' which is adapted to the new MP-Standard skin?

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dear SilentException,

Would it be possible to make this plugin 1.3 alpha compatible? Since I use Blackglass HD, stream radio is an important part of the basic homescreen. I use this plugin very often for the shoutcast stations so it wpuld be great if its maintained. Your work is greatly apreciated!

martinchromy85

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Křïžanov
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Dear SilentException,

Would it be possible to make this plugin 1.3 alpha compatible? Since I use Blackglass HD, stream radio is an important part of the basic homescreen. I use this plugin very often for the shoutcast stations so it wpuld be great if its maintained. Your work is greatly apreciated!
    Please too

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey guys - sorry but if you click on 'SilentException' you will see he has not be active in forums since Apr, 2012. AFAIK no one knows what happened to him. I hope he is OK, but I doubt he will be updating StreamRadio. So unless someone else comes along to 'take over'....

Last edited:

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey guys - sorry but if you click on 'SilentException' you will see he has not be active in forums since Apr, 2012. AFAIK no one knows what happened to him. I hope he is OK, but I doubt he will be updating StreamRadio. So unless someone else comes along to 'take over'....

That would be a real real shame: SilentException is a major developer of several great Plugins in Mediaportal. It would be a great loss to the community if he stays inactive. Please come back!!!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can define custom added streams in TVServer. I have about 120 German streams and about 80 international streams in there, well organized in groups, and this works perfect ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom