polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi kroko ...

just a question --- i try to make the plugins work WITH a hover grafic exclusiv for the plugin itself.

BUT the "my Streamradio V2" always shows the hover grafic of the "my radio"-plugin ...

could it be that u have choosen the same name like the Radio-plugin uses in the basic file?
    (could it be that u have taken the source-code of the radio-plugin BUT not changed the name befor compiled it?)

greetings @ the mornin ...

Polarie

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi polarie,

I have been quite for some time working on the videolan plugin. Yes you are rigth I used the my musik plugin for the start of the v2 and also the hover myradio.png was used.

I changed the dll to let you have your own hover picture. The plugin is now looking for

hover_my streamradio.png

So use your own or use a copy of hover_my radio.png in the b3 or b3wide skin.

That should work for you ;-)

bye
    kroko

Attachments

• MyStreamRadioHover.zip
      30.7 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    dunno what am i doing wrong but i copied all files to config and plugins and yet i cannot see the list of stations.. plugin opens i can see the menu but the screen is empty :(

i figured out whats wrong with list not showing

in latest versions of MP (SVN) there is no GetDirectory function anymore so it has to be replaced:

List<GUIListItem> items = new List<GUIListItem>();
    items = virtualDirectory.GetDirectoryExt(folerName);

diff included

btw. i dont know how favorites worked for anyone.. they didn't i suppose..
    in Station.cs:
    FileInfo[] fileInfo = dirInfo.GetFiles(Filename + ".xml",SearchOption.AllDirectories);
    replace with
    FileInfo[] fileInfo = dirInfo.GetFiles("*" + Filename + "*.xml",SearchOption.AllDirectories);

and now they work :)

Attachments

• GUIRadio.cs.diff
      30.6 KB

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi SilentExcept,

thank for your help in this case. I never though that it could be a problem of the svn. The code is quite the same as in the myMusic plugin. And also to test everything always in the svn would be to time consuming.

I added you changes to the plugin right now. I know I have "some" problems with favorities. I changed the station.cs back and forward once. Also there was a problem to assign buttons from the remote to it. So there is still something open.

I would like to work on the parser too, make them more fail safe or implement new styles. And of course a documentation would be helpful ;-)

Anyway I'm always happy if somebody is helping, because time is always limited and some points I let just laying for "later".

Again thank for you help. I hope you enjoy this plugin !

Regards
    kroko

:D

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    take a look at this diff and implement changes you like.. this is a build i've made for my personal use but i think all of the changes could be implemented in main build (discussable are 1 and 4)..

1. commented out remote 1-5 for fav station select (it interferes with sms type searching in the list of stations)

2. "fixed" the handling of recording directory + name (trailing backslash, special characters)

3. implemented function EncodeActive wich asks BassEnc for recording status (most accurate) and use it instead of "record" boolean

4. changed skin controls for favorites from 21-25 to 11-15 (this is becase 21 interferes with topbar) - THIS NEEDS SKIN CHANGES

5. fixed behavior of record button on recording start/stop, stream stop, plugin exit/start

6. fixed ah ActionHandler (it would be registered only first time plugin was started)

7. maybe something more :)

Attachments

• GUIRadio.cs.diff
      30.6 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    btw. about the fix for favorite station in in stations.cs.. you missed one *.. it should be "*.xml" on line 43

edit: sorry about the double post, i hit the wrong button :)

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any chance to get this nice tool running on MP 1.0.1 svn. With the release 1.0 works all fine but with the upgrades i cant see anything in the menu if i start the plugin. i hope anyone can help.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To the DEV of this plugin, please go to the link below and fill out the form to put this plugin in the master plugin list. I hope this takes off and becomes very useful to ALL users of MP. Just copy and paste the fileds from the first post to fill out into your post, and fill them out. then anytime there is an update to your plugin, please update that post in that topic as well.

Thanks

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/master-plugin-list-54678/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom