[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (1 Viewer)

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    fine :) - icons are sometimes not 100% perfect but near by and it's ok - i think ...

there are a lot more stations to be added - but i am
    working on my skin at the moment - so more stations to come have to wait a little -
    (the dutch stations are so much - will need one ore two days to complete the lists ;) )...

maybe Kroko could complete them faster ...

weisserTiger

Portal Member
    January 22, 2009
    Hallo Kroko, Glückwunsch zum Plugin. Die neue Version mit manueller Installation funkt nun endlich :)
    Hatte seit Tagen mit der älteren versucht und bin fast verzweifelt gewesen. MP 1.0 ist nach Start MyStreamradio stets heftig abgestürzt, die fehlende xml unter Skin Blu3 hatte mich nur einen kleinen Schritt weitergebracht. Vergessen. Nun endlich SAW in MP.
    viele Grüße
    Andeas

GrinRoth

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, how's the progress on integrating dutch radio streams?
    Would be very cool for us dutch users when the dutch radio streams will be inserted.. :)

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry - but @ the moment i don't have the time to bring in the dutch stations -

saving my own office/firm has prio = 1

but i still have that in my "2-do"-list :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi guys .. thank you so mach for this plugin ... work right from the box ..(as thay say :) ) i only find 2 that not work
    out of 40 that i try .....very nice ...:D

only 1 problem i have ,the logo not show in the box when i play it. in all of them ...i probley do somting wrong ,
    see screenshot .... and if you can tell me how to fix ... ?
    thank's
    ysmp

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    dunno what am i doing wrong but i copied all files to config and plugins and yet i cannot see the list of stations.. plugin opens i can see the menu but the screen is empty :(

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ysmp,

al least you need to switch on the visualisation in the mp setup. See the second screen here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/my-streamradio-v2-48066/index3.html#post347882

That should fix it ;-)

SilentExcept

Are you sure to copy the xml files from the zp under config dir to

/documents and settings/all users/application data/team-mediaportal/mediaportal/ ?

There should be the folder
    radio
    thumbs
    records

You also can see the path on the first tab on the plugin configuration

Hope it helps.

Regards
    kroko

gspiliot

February 1, 2009
    Hello and thanks for the plugin.

I wanted to ask if the parser works on a song level, i.e. when a specific song is been played does it try to collect the name of the artist, the name of the song and a possible cover image to display for that particular song? If this is the case I would like to see this plugin moving towards a better integration with the MP MyMusic Plugin. What I mean is that since modern streaming radios can supply the name/artist information I can't see why this is much different from the regular MyMusic. MP could display all the relevant song information from a streaming radio just like the "Now Playing" screen of MP which is very informative. It can for example try to find the relevant album, a cover page and other info from the various internet sites on the fly.

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi gspiliot and all,

thank you for the comments. As you see the plugin reaches now v2. In the first version I was using vlc. Then I changed it because the bass player is part of the mp and works good. Also a good visualalation is easy to do through the mp, because its already there.

On germany station there was only the problem the title/artist is not send via stream. So I decide to make a parser, fetching web pages and get the info from there. I ended in one, two three different parser to cover most stations ( with xml, php or plain html code).

Of course the meta data can be used too. It also part of bass. (method #10 in my plugin) The was thinking of displaying the data on the visualisation. It is not possible to change the titel/artist on the mp internal display if the visual is on. Only meta data is displayed there. There would be a change needed in the mp to do so. So I made my own "easy" OSD. I saw the feature to fetch the cover page, but never implement that to the plugin.

Another point was the record function. The dll from bass (bassenc) is not original part in the mp. So I add this dll to get the stream and write with stream using the lame encoder as mp3. Planend was to save the title/artist for later use.

So there are some feature I'm missing in the mp. Anyway every help is greatly apreciateted. My real life is keping quite busy and I work on differernt project the same time.

Hope that helps to explain how this works ;-) Help is welcome !

Regards
    kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom