Plugin support in Version 7+ (1 Viewer)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You are right !! it wasn't your rar file, But the rar file from page one.

Tried your zip file and YESSSS it is working perfect.
Nice to use the artist picture as fanart :D

Using your skin file for 3 days now and i love it.
used monochrome first, (Great skin) But yours is just a little more my style...:D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
You are right !! it wasn't your rar file, But the rar file from page one.

Tried your zip file and YESSSS it is working perfect.
Nice to use the artist picture as fanart :D

Using your skin file for 3 days now and i love it.
used monochrome first, (Great skin) But yours is just a little more my style...:D

Glad to hear you got it working :) yeah I thought the "fanart" was appropriate for this plugin.

I agree that Monochrome is a great skin - in my opinion it's pretty much the best there is, which is why BleazleWide now incorporates a lot of the things that make it such a great skin :)

yvos

Portal Member
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MyLyrics plugin support

Hi,

I changed the myLyrics.xml a bit to better fit the BleazleWide skin. (Just replace the myLyrics.xml)

Also I changed the Radio button in the Music views to go to the MyLyrics plugin instead of the Radio. Just copy mymusicgenres.xml and mymusicsongs.xml over the originals. (So in the left menu the button with the Mic on it)

Enjoy.
Yuri

Attachments

• myLyrics.xml
    30.6 KB
  • mymusicgenres.xml
    30.6 KB
  • mymusicsongs.xml
    30.6 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

I changed the myLyrics.xml a bit to better fit the BleazleWide skin. (Just replace the myLyrics.xml)

Also I changed the Radio button in the Music views to go to the MyLyrics plugin instead of the Radio. Just copy mymusicgenres.xml and mymusicsongs.xml over the originals. (So in the left menu the button with the Mic on it)

Enjoy.
Yuri

Hi Yuri

you might want to try the files I posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/shortcut-my-lyrics-my-music-68674/#post499719

Regards

Bleazle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom