[PlugIn] TVAnytime - full automated recordings manager (1 Viewer)

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
just uploaded a new version. This shoud solve your problem.
The settings Window starts now without an error and then you can reset the settings in the advaned tab.

Bye Nu

Olli123

Portal Pro
February 3, 2012
I´m sorry to report but this error is still poping up!

I have replaced all the server files and have restarted the tv service..........

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    86 KB

liam_78

May 9, 2014
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello

This plugin is exactly what I'm looking for, but I dont get it to work as I want. I have MP 1.6.0 with tvanythime, when I start scanning EPG information it starts to schedule, but only one movie peer day, and around the same time all started around 22.00. Movies was from different channels.
time: 70
IMDB: 6
Year of release: 1994

first try I used IMDB = 7, and it looked like all movies schedule correct. Then I changed to 6.5 and 65 and things started to get problematic.
and now it only finds around one movie peer day.

Any suggestions, I will try to reinstall mediaportal and tvanytime this weekend.

Bye

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Liam,

could you please try the dll from post 76.
Normally I thout that I have integrated the fix in the newest version, but please try again.
Otherwise I please need logs with debug level.
Please delete old logs before enable "debug logging" so it is easier for me to find the crutial position.

Bye Nu

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Nu,

is your plugin compatible with the latest MP version 1.7.1? I really like your plugin and won't miss after an update...

Thanks!

liam_78

May 9, 2014
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello Nu,

I did the reinstall of MP 1.6, but still the same problem, tvanytime schedules one movie per day around the same time. I tried to do a reset but still same problem.any.JPGany2.JPG
    I'm not shure which log file you need and were to find it.

Hope you find I solution, this would be the best plugin in my MP

Bye Liam

nu_81

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2009
    Rheinberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

@zoidberg: I will try soon and then I would report to you.
    @liam: The logfiles seems all well. Could you please try to set "max simulaneous rec" to a higher value. It seems that another process isblocking a card?!

Bye Nu

liam_78

May 9, 2014
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Nu,

I added a higher value "20" and it fills up with alot more, but it looks like its only searching in a time event around 21.00-23.00, is there any recording settings to point out only this time?.
    any3.JPG
    Bye

nu_81

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2009
    Rheinberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, very strange. Is it possible to you to schedule a recording manually beyond this time?
    The plugin use the standard recording engine. Maybe there is another functionallity or plugin that prevent to schedule a recording.
    Bye Nu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom