[PlugIn] TVAnytime - full automated recordings manager (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I upgraded to 1.6 in order to use the plugin. However i'm having issues getting it to work properly. When I first installed it, it was working great. I set the IMDB rating to 7.

It all went down hill when I decide to change the rating to 6.6. After that it no longer works properly. Now I have the same issue I used to have which is that it records everything. I tried 6.6 and 66. I even went back to 7 but no go. I reset the database and restart TV Service after resetting the database but it still wants to record everything. I even uninstalled it through the MEdiaportal Extension Installer but it still keeps the old settings when reinstalling the plugin.

Not sure where TVAnytime's logs are located so i'm posting all of them.

Olli123

Portal Pro
February 3, 2012
Hi,

TV Anytime is also not working anymore for me after updating to MP1.6.

I use the .dll from post #76 and did a restart.

Maybe it has to deal with the update to MySQL Server 5.6?
I was using MySQL 5.1 before.

Would be realy bad when i can not use this wounderful plugin anymore. Please find a screenshoot from the error in my upload.

Attachments

• Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    261.6 KB

nu_81

Portal Pro
November 15, 2009
Rheinberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Olli,
the problem is not the new SQL Version but new ChannelIDs which are unknown by TVAnytime.
That means: in TVAnytime Config is saved a ChannelID, which is no longer existing cause of Export / Import or something like that.
Could you enter the Dropdown fields and replace the Channel selection with valid Channels?

Bye Nu

Olli123

Portal Pro
February 3, 2012
No i´m not able to change those fields because the error box is poping up in the same second i close the previous ones.....

Is there a way to delete the anytime config without use the server settings UI? Maybe removing the channel entry directly in the database?

Olli123

Portal Pro
February 3, 2012
Hi,

thats what i´m looking for but i can not find the reset button. I guess it is in the "advanced" tab?

Unfortunataly i can not press anything in the "tv settings" window. This error box is poping up when clicking on the tv anytime plugin and can not be closed anymore..... that means i can not click a simple button and ofc i can not change to the advanced tab :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom