1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugin : UPNP Browser (client) | Page 3

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by kroko, April 8, 2009.

1. Hakahn

Hakahn Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    trying soon

Hi..
    thanks for this piece, first of all..

I will try this one out in the next days, but as i read till here, this mod will be another point in th menu, isnt it?
    So heres my first feature request ;)
    Wouldnt i t be great to plug the UPNP ressources found over the local net directly into the Media Repos?
    Like putting a hhok in the config pane like
    o include UPNP ressources
    --->o video
    --->o photo
    --->o music

And then a background process searches for all ressoruces (or at least entry points like the first) and fits them into the whole local data (transient)
    if this is already done, please put shame on me mugging up here ;))

Thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Legomaniac

Legomaniac Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all,

I have this plugin and the videolan plugin installed.

Streaming video from my tversity media server works fine, and thats really nice...

However, when I try to play a audio file, mp goes fullscreen black, and becomes unresponsive.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have unchecked both boxes in the VLC config under OSD, this helped the video play but the audio is still freezing mp fullscreen black, the only thing I can do to is alt+f4 to quit mp.

Thanks in advance,

Legomaniac

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!