[Plugin] X10 Home Automation (2 Viewers)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Copyed file to same folder as Client... NO LUCK!

[MOD] with the file in that folder, the test "lights on" lights Off" doesn't work but doesn't show any error message.

Same error
    Thanks!

HanniBall

Portal Member
    June 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi WileE,

Tried what you said, copied Interop.ActiveHomeScriptLib.dll to MediaPortal/Plugins/Process/

Didn't work...

The service won't start...If I look in taskmanager I can see it comming up, but then it dissapeares...

Hanni

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Guys,
    I'm torn, but I have decided to move on to XBMC and pass my X10 Home Automation code onto someone else. You can read my Retirement post here -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...7/retiring-mediaportal-passing-my-code-84437/

If anyone is interested in taking over the development of the X10 Home Automation plugin, please PM me and I will be happy to pass along any/all of the code I have...

Thanks for all the support and good luck!
    Wile E.

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hey Guys,
    I'm torn, but I have decided to move on to XBMC and pass my X10 Home Automation code onto someone else. You can read my Retirement post here -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...7/retiring-mediaportal-passing-my-code-84437/

If anyone is interested in taking over the development of the X10 Home Automation plugin, please PM me and I will be happy to pass along any/all of the code I have...

Thanks for all the support and good luck!
    Wile E.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Many thanks for all the work you have done WileE, we really appreciate it. Good luck with your experience using XBMX (and its development) and if you want to come back, you will be again here at home.

Best regards ;)

Aitor

PS: Now that I was going to start testing the new version of this plugin... :p

kcosta

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Hello!

Maybe someone could help making this plugin compatible with MP 1.2.0 beta?

Tks!

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello!

Maybe someone could help making this plugin compatible with MP 1.2.0 beta?

Tks!

WileE, any option to release a compatible version of the plugin with some enhancements? Just what the first version of the plugin should be... ;-)

Many thanks for your work and, although I didn't tell you anything, I'm glad to see that you came back to MP.

Best regards,

Aitor

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry, I have been EXTREMELY busy with work and other MediaPortal development. Thiings are a little hectic right now, but if there is still a following I will continue development as soon as time allows. When I do get a little time, I will put the code on GoogleCode so that anyone who wants to download and compile can do so.

Thanks for the continued support Guys!
    Wile E.

kcosta

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Hello guys! Any news here? WileE, did you put the code on GoogleCode?

Regards,

Kleber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom