plugins wont show in titan homepage (1 Viewer)

talcbaby

Portal Pro
June 15, 2011
Home Country
Wales Wales
I've recently updated to mp 1.3 and the titan skin. The plugins i have installed will not show up in the homepage, i have to go into plugins first. The plugins i have are TV Series and Moving Pictures. Any help would be great as i've followed someone else's thread and it doesn't work for me

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Have you tried pressing right arrow twice from home screen, click settings -> gui -> skin -> video's plugin = mov pics.
    Post a screenshot of what you are currently seeing instead of these plugins.

talcbaby

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Thanks for the reply. I've gone into settings but where you have videos plugin = mov pic. In my settings it says movie plugin = mov pic. Is that a prob?
    On MP 1.2 I used the skin mustayluca which was great, in the homepage it says TV Series , Moving Pictures and Music, but in Titan it says Music and Plugins which you have to enter to get into TV series and mov pics,
    Can't show you a picture sorry I'm out and about on phone

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    you might be confused between classic home + basic home.
    press H to toggle between home screens.
    enable basic home / classic home within mp config settings menu under general/gui

talcbaby

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Genius. Changed it to default and it works. Any idea why it doesn't work in extended

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thosesettings refer to basic home not extended theme. the extended theme has its own editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom