[Approved] Port SlimTv to MPExtended (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks, it seems to work already. improvement hints are welcome. new version is added to SlimTv thread

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A new version will be published soon inside the SlimTV plugin thread.

I'm currently implementing authentication support. When this is finished, a new version comes :)

When you said "soon" I didn't expect it to happen within 80 minutes!!!! I will test it now!

Thanks!

Robbo100

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Sadly, I have the same problem with the MPExtended Slim Client that I had with the TV4Home. I get the message:
    192.168.1.3: Could not connect to http://192.168.1.3:4322/MPEctended/TVAccessService. TCP error code 10060: A connection attempt failed because the connection party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected hose has

I am running a separate server / client setup and this test was conducted with the firewalls on both the client and the server switched off. This is the same problem as reported by Lehmden here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...atch-tv-in-mp2-incl-pip-support.106231/page-2

It does work in single seat mode though!

Please let me know if you would like the logs in addition to the information that Lehmden has posted on the other thread

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Actually, I think I have got a problem accessing port 4322 across the network (I don't know why!). I will see if I can work out what is causing the problem before I claim this is a bug.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    OK. I have got to the bottom of the problem. The SlimTV Client does not work (with either TV4Home or MPExtended if the client and the server are on different workgroups. I had one set to "Robbo100" and the other set to "Robbo100 Home"

I can do some testing now!

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    has glen1990 ever submitted his work on the ftr slimtv part ?
    Would be great to use ftr with mp2 alpha ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom