possible database issue (1 Viewer)

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Country flag
Hi guys. I have a little issue.
I seem to have multiple instances of certificate ratings showing up.
If I use the movie editor view and filter on certificates I have two of every rating showing up.
If I then select either of the two matching certs eg: 12A then I get the same list of movies associated.
So it doesn't seem to be an issue with a slight difference in labeling. Like leaving a space between 12 and A.

I wondered if anyone else had come across this issue or can think of a way I can resolve this.
Its not affecting the playback or searching of movies etc. But it does confuse matters a bit if filtering movies by certificate as it shows the duplicate catagories from within mediaportal also.

Thanks very much.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    You can configure the combination of MediaPortal and Moving-Pictures in about a zillion different ways. The only way to solve your problem is to know more about your specific setup. This is what the log files are meant for, in specific the debug-verbosity log files. So please check the wiki/manual on how to generate debug enabled log files that capture your issue. If you just enable debug mode and start/stop MediaPortal, then it will still be impossible to help you. So enable debug mode, launch MePo, open MovPic, browse to a movie showcasing the problem and then close MePo and attach *ALL* the log files in a zip file to this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    K 1.25.0 VOD from .m3u playlist. Is possible to watch? watch/edit Videos 7
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
    N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
    Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    F How to reset tv recordings database General 5
    A Synchronizing client databases MediaPortal 1 Talk 10
    R Problems accessing MySQL database remotely MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    globaldonkey Music Database Error Listen Music 1
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    H [solved] Video database genres, sort titles and collection thumbnails Newcomers Forum 12