[User Help Wanted] Post your customized home buttons here! (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello people,

as changing the button images of the Titan homescreen will be possible in the near future, we like to have ONE single place where everyone can upload there selfmade home button images..

So do not hesitate and upload your creations here and right now!

2 of our users have allready made a begin. Thanks @onlyweb and @Dave Reynolds! There creations are allready posted here. Who's next?!

Like to make your own images? Attached you will find a .psd and a .png file that you can use to make them yourself using photoshop or what ever you like!

EDIT: Added the official templates for basic home + basic home:extended menu buttons - KiwiJunglist

Attachments

• Titan BasicHome Button Template PNG.zip
      16.2 KB
    • Titan Extended Button Template PNG.zip
      15.6 KB
    • Titan BasicHome Button Template PSD.zip
      301.6 KB
    • Titan Extended Button Template PSD.zip
      205.6 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Music: (made by @onlyweb)

backgrounddym.jpg

Attachments

• basichome_button_music.rar
      1.5 MB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Iron Man Logo Moving Pictures
    basichome_button_movie-png.122402

Attachments

• basichome_button_movie.png
      basichome_button_movie.png
      186.9 KB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Transformers Moving Pictures
    basichome_button_movies-png.122391

Attachments

• basichome_button_movies.png
      basichome_button_movies.png
      255.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Custom Home Tiles DE
    In theory it could be coded but would look junk because if a multi image control is used you cant apply a mask to it to get the rounded corners
    In theory it could be coded but would look junk because if a multi image control is used you cant apply a mask to it to get the...
    If you create your own custom tiles please share here for others to use :) To create your own custom home tiles is now very easy...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have made it into other mods, eg. Flow Gold.
    Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have...
    ATTENTION: WORKING ON SOME FIXES + UPGRADES FOR MP1.4 WHEN I HAVE TIME.AT THE MOMENT THE SKIN HAS PROBLEMS SO WILL UPLOAD A NEW...
    Replies
    Views
    Great! Thanks for sharing them.. :)
    Great! Thanks for sharing them.. :)
    Hello MediaPortal friends! TITANIUS comes with a set of new high quality basichome button images. The images of the default Titan...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom