Power Scheduler Not Scheduling Wakeup (1 Viewer)

HtownWMC

Portal Member
December 13, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am having this same problem discussed here, but my PowerScheduler plugin "Next wakup time" field is blank. I have confirmed that my computer can wake itself for scheduled tasks and the various other possible problems listed there are not affecting me. My problem appears to be that PowerScheduler has stopped scheduling wakeups based on my recordings and WebEPG grabber. Everything works fine when the computer is already awake. Everything was working fine until this past May at the end of the TV season. I shifted my recordings to another desktop which has the same MP setup but isn't experiencing problems. TV season is starting up again so I'm trying to fix this issue without forcing my computer to always be awake. I've attached some logs, can anyone help me sort this out?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Apparently the PowerScheduler plugin is disabled:
    [2017-09-30 16:41:34,743] [Log ] [TVService] [INFO ] - TV Service: Plugin: PowerScheduler disabled

Obviously the PS plugin won't wake up your PC when it's disabled!

P.S. Remember that you must restart the TV service (TV Server Configuration -> manual control -> stop service... then start service) after enabling any plugin.

HtownWMC

Portal Member
    December 13, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    One day perhaps I wont be such a n00b, but in the meantime, thank you, your feedback is exactly what I needed to fix my issue.

I can't recall why I disabled it originally, possibly one of the troubleshooting tips, but I thought I had re-enabled it. I did not realize I had to manually restart the service like you explained since other items have prompted to require a restart. Regardless, I manually restarted my service and it works now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom